Sunday, February 22, 2015

Post Oscar results

Well, I am a little surprised that "Birdman" won The Best Picture category over "Boyhood".
"Boyhood" took over twelve years to film with the same cast including the young character Mason (Ellar Coltrane) who literally grew up during the duration of this massive undertaking. 
I do know that "Birdman" was a very strong contender and that is why I chose  "Birdman" as my very close second choice.
Other than The Best Picture, I called all of my other predictions. I guess five out of six isn't too bad.

Thanks to everyone who follows me on Utahmoviemom!!! I really appreciate your support and your confidence in me!!! I will keep trying to keep you informed with my best opinions on the movies, to help you have the enjoyment and entertainment that you deserve. 
With movie tickets as expensive as they are these days and even more important to me...
 are your children and your family's well being, that is first and foremost to me!!!
I will honestly try to always do my best!!!

Once again,
Thank you so much
Marilyn Phillips, Utahmoviemom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews