Friday, March 7, 2014

Son of God

PG-13
Starring: Diogo Morgado, Darwin Shaw, Joe Wredden, Amber Rose Revah and Roma Downey
Running Time: 2 Hours and 18 Minutes

I am just going to write a brief synopsis of this movie. Everyone knows how the story ends.
This isn't just a movie, but an experience!
I was a fan of the mini series "The Bible" on the History Channel last Spring 2013, so I was expecting a similar tone to the movie.
It was somewhat similar, but every time I see a story about Christ and the Crucifixion I am so moved and mesmerized that it is very difficult to put into words the passion that I feel!
Just know that it is difficult to watch and you will feel very sad! It is a long 2 hours and 18 minutes. I was exhausted when I left the theater.
Parents be advised: I am recommending this movie for children over 13 years of age. I think children will have a hard time watching the cruel and violent way that Christ was tortured and put to death!
I am giving "Son of God" four bags of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews